Are you ready to join a team that is focused on safety and quality? Do you want to want to be part of one of the top growing industries in the country?
Mortenson Energy Services (MES) has the job for you! MES has 4 target areas of expertise; Wind Power, Solar, Energy Storage, and High Voltage Transmission (HVT). Presently we are actively pursuing motivated individuals who possess a high level of integrity and exceptional work ethic.
Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service. Our foundation and culture are based upon our company values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an exceptional customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work. Mortenson has been voted a "best place to work" 38 times regionally over the past decade.
Benefits include: Competitive wages, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Employee Assistance, Paid Time Off; Optional acquired following initial employment period; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Additional Life Insurance
Open position: Field Technician
Personnel will be required to have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
· Attention to detail and safety focused
· Electrical OR Mechanical aptitude
· Renewable energy experience desired, but NOT required
· Travel up to 100% of the time
· Away from home for up to 6 weeks
· Responsibility for own transportation to and from work required
· Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
· Authorized to work in the United States
· Self-motivated with high level of integrity
· Work at heights (over 250’)
· Work possible rotating shifts
· Prolong standing / and working in ergonomic challenging positions
· Varied climates based upon locations
· Physically fit for climbing and lifting operations
· Teamwork and communication skills
· Proficient in English based upon supporting EHS internal and external requirements
Field roles and responsibilities:
· Act as a team member to support site work
· Travel to remote locations throughout the USA
· Support lifting operations of equipment at heights over 250’
o May be required to oversee lifting operations following skills verification of Large Components and ability to create, review, correct, and amend lifting plans
· Operate under properly performed LOTO conditions
o May be required to perform LOTO of equipment as an Authorized Person
· Conduct daily safety and task planning discussions
o May be required to conduct Pre-task planning, JHA’s, and RA’s
· Interact with vendors and customers in a professional manner
· Ability to recognize potential issues and provide safe solutions
o May be required to provide feedback to Safety and Quality for business improvements
Education and certifications:
· HS Diploma or GED is required
· OSHA 10 recommended
· Additional post High School education is preferred
· Electrical OR Mechanical certifications a PLUS!
“We do what it takes to provide safe high-quality work powering our society and empowering our lives with fulfilling careers.” – MES Mission Statement
Link to Job Description and Application
Responsible for conducting rescue training for workers at heights, maintaining employee competence as it relates to safe climber and rescue practices and more....
Heather Sexton NordexUSACareers@nordex-online.com
• Competitive Pay Scale
• Company truck and gas card
• Per Diems
• Paid travel days
• Monthly cell phone allowance
• 401K & Health Benefits
• All workwear & PPE provided
• 30:10 rotation
• Great company culture and management that cares
• Fast-track to move up in a smaller but quickly growing company
Wind Service Technician- Heavy Lifts Main Bearing / Rotors
Requisition ID: 243507
Wind Service Technician- Heavy Lifts Gearbox Replacement
Requisition ID: 243509
Wind Service Technician- Heavy Lifts Liftra Crane Gearbox
Requisition ID: 243511
Wind Service Technician- Heavy Lifts OOEM
Requisition ID: 243512
Wind Tech Recruiters has several new career opportunities available for experienced Up-tower Gearbox Repair Technicians.
These are direct-hire, full-time opportunities with reputable companies offering competitive salaries and compensation packages.
If you are looking for a new role as an Up-tower Gearbox Repair Technician, our recruiting team wants to talk to YOU!
General Details and Requirements:
If you are interested in speaking to one of our recruiters, please CLICK HERE TO APPLY !
We respond to every applicant!
Our recruiters will learn about your career interests and goals and do their best to match you with a job that is the best fit for you! Our job board is booming! Let’s talk!
Company: GREEN DEVELOPMENT, LLC
E-Mail for Applicants – Send Resume to: HR@green-ri.com
Green Development is the leading developer of renewable energy in the state of Rhode Island. Green Development was created in 2009 with a focus on building healthy, sustainable and thriving communities in Rhode Island and across the northeast region.
Energy System Technician (Wind and Solar) – Level 1 (EST-1) OVERVIEW
The Energy System Technician (Wind and Solar) – Level 1 is responsible for onsite operations, maintenance, repair, inspection and replacement of equipment at Green Development’s energy generation sites. The main tasks of the EST-1 will be to follow all company safety guidelines to complete job tasks that require LOTO (Lockout/Tagout), JSA (Job Safety Analysis), following specific procedures to safely complete tasks on energy generating sites, and safely using and inspecting tools and equipment to comply with Green Development policy and Governmental Safety and Environmental regulations.
The EST-1 works with OEM equipment providers, outside engineering firms, electric utilities, internal departments and project clients to employ innovative methods to maximize the value of company owned renewable energy power systems.
Travel will be required, sometimes on short notice, to assess the condition of operating assets and to complete training required to perform job duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as a safety role model for Green Development on and off the job
• Use effective communication skills to complete reports on the safety, quality and operational status of the job sites and operational assets of Green Development
• Safely perform routine scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on multiple systems including Wind Turbine Generators, Solar PV sites
• Safely perform inspection and repair on Balance of Plant equipment including transformers, switchgears, reclosers, breakers, contactors, relays, communication systems, access roads, site fencing, gates, and other items as needed
• Seek and communicate ways to continuously improve company processes and procedures as they relate to safety, quality and operations
• Monitor the availability and status of the company power producing assets and coordinating the resolution to any issue that can affect that availability
• Troubleshoot and repair issues that can affect asset availability and operation
• Maintain Asset Management data via company software and forms
• Support construction projects with electrical and mechanical installations
• Supervise the electrical and mechanical installation of company assets by subcontractors and report on the quality of such tasks and contractors
• All other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED; a degree or certificate from a verified technical school is preferred OR an equivalent combination of training and experience
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software, and operation of computers and portable electronics
• Familiarity with maintenance and electronic testing equipment (e.g., voltage testers, amp clamps, oscilloscopes, megohmmeters, infrared testers, hydraulic and manual torque equipment, alignment tools, various hand and power tools) and with heavy equipment required for facility maintenance, including working knowledge of crane and rigging requirements
• Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver's license
• Must be able to obtain a passport
• Ability to work around low, medium and high voltage equipment
• Possess strong written and oral communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Critical Thinking skills to troubleshoot complex issues with the generation assets
• Ability and Willingness to respond to emergencies 24 hours a day 7 days a week as needed
• Ability and Willingness to travel on short notice
• Ability and Willingness to handle repetitive weight of 50+ lbs.
• Ability and Willingness to work at heights of 300+ ft.
• Ability and Willingness to work in all weather conditions
• Ability to meet the weight limits established by OSHA and ANSI for PPE (250-300 lbs.)
• Ability to pass pre-employment background check, physical and drug screen
• 2+ years verifiable experience working on wind or solar sites performing installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, repair or scheduled maintenance
• Experience with IT/Networking as it relates to renewable energy site operations, SCADA experience a plus
Company: Pattern EnergyClick to Apply Here
Pattern Energy Group is an independent, fully integrated energy company that develops, constructs, owns and operates renewable energy projects and transmission assets across North America, Japan, and parts of Latin America. The company focuses primarily on wind, solar and transmission. The Pattern Energy Group team has a history as one of the top North American renewable energy and transmission providers in the industry. The team is dedicated to delivering the highest value for its customers, partners, financial supporters and the communities in which it works, while exhibiting a strong commitment to promoting environmental stewardship and corporate responsibility.
Pattern Energy Group operates in the United States, Canada, Japan, and Mexico with offices in San Francisco, Houston, San Diego, New York, Tokyo, and Toronto. Pattern Energy Group’s corporate headquarters is in San Francisco.
Support the Facility Manager in all areas of the Pattern operating site. Ensure a positive working environment by maintaining discipline, morale, and employee relations. This is a temporary role with an open-ended contract as needed.
The key responsibilities will include as a minimum the following:
Required Work Experience
Company: FGGS Field Services
Contact: Michael Schmidt firstname.lastname@example.org
FGGS is a well-established, technical sales, service and engineering
company located in Trumbull, CT. We have a business association with a large
major manufacturer with international customers as well as domestic. This
business association now requires additional USA based Field Service
Technicians to support the existing customer base. Factory based and on-thejob
FGGS specializes in the service and repair of Gearboxes; Low-Speed
Gearboxes used in Wind Turbine Generators, and High-Speed Gearboxes used
in Gas, Steam motor driven applications.
The FGGS main office is located in Trumbull, CT, with additional offices in
Ft. Collins, CO, and Rio de Janeiro Brazil. However, this position will not require
relocation as all Field Service Technicians are assigned to projects from their
Field Service Technicians work under minimal supervision and are
required travel extensively, often on short notice. When on assignment, the
technician is expected to work in excess of 40 hours per week performing a
variety of services and repairs on utility scale wind turbine drive train
components, primarily gearboxes.
Field Service Technicians are required to provide extensive
documentation following each assignment. This documentation includes detailed
reporting of each repair (to include photos), as well as the necessary job-related
paperwork required at the end of each job for billing purposes.
This is a full-time salary position. When not on assignment, you may be
required to work from your home completing reports or developing procedures.
This position reports to the Field Service Manager.
Wind Turbine Field Service Technician Job Requirements:
• Communicate effectively (written and verbal) with the customer, other
technicians, FGGS leadership and administrative personnel.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other Microsoft systems.
• Follow work procedures and support the customer in the development
and/or optimization of existing procedures and process to maintain quality
• Work overtime on weekdays and weekends when required.
• Work safely and follow safety instructions even in varied and challenging
• Have the ability to lift 75 pounds and perform heavy physical work often in
• Successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening (techs are subject to random
drug screening when in the field).
• Maintain a valid Driver’s License and be able to drive pickup trucks often
carrying tools or pulling trailers over minimally improved roads.
• Must be capable of performing the following relating to working safely at
meters (325 feet) in height.
• Wind industry recognized degree, diploma or certificate of training or
minimum of two years’ experience working in the wind industry.
• Hands on Experience with Rotating Equipment or gearing.
• Must possess, or be able to obtain a US passport.
• Willing to travel Up to 75% – travel to customer sites throughout the USA,
Canada Mexico, and South America.
Salary& Benefits – Based on Experience. Company will provide a portion of the
medical benefits after 30 days. Paid vacation time after one year. An Excellent
401K type retirement investment account with company participation will be
effective after one year of full employment in the US office.
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to:
Phone: (518) 491-8594
Web site: www.fggscorp.com
Wind Tech Recruiters is currently seeking a Major Component Turbine Technician (traveling) to work for an Independent Service Provider. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
Please apply and submit your resume here https://loxo.co/job/219185
Wind Tech Recruiters is currently seeking a Traveling Wind Technician with GE LOTO Certification to work for a premiere Independent Service Provider.
This is a position for experienced technicians. MUST HAVE UP TO DATE CERTIFICATIONS. Responsible for operations, and maintenance of wind turbines traveling throughout the United States. Candidate will troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical system on wind turbines while maintaining a sharp focus on individual and team safety.
Candidate will also support turbine warranty and mechanical completion inspections from time to time. Candidate performs a variety of administrative duties as well as responsible for EH&S and other relevant compliances. Requires basic computer skills utilizing word processing, spreadsheets, email programs, and computerized diagnostic and troubleshooting tools.
This position requires fieldwork and is in a wind farm environment, primarily during normal business hours. However, there will be changes of shift including some weekends, overtime, and includes exposure to heat, cold, noise, dust and humidity. Candidate’s should have the ability to climb turbine towers daily (up to 300 feet). Participate in an on-call schedule. Willing to work overtime, holidays, weekends, and on short notice during
planned/unplanned/emergency site outages. Helps in all areas of facility operations as directed by the Site Manager. Reports directly to Field Supervisor. Willing to travel approximately 100% with 6 weeks of continuous travel then 6 days off.
Qualifications & Critical Skills
REQUIRED DRESS CODE
Apply by sending resume to email@example.com